Saturday, June 9, 2012

How British am I?

Oh, hey guys. What's up? You know how great The Atomic Elbow is? I mean, it's pretty great, right? Let's all take a little bit of time and think about how great it is.

Okay, are you done? Good. Now, what if I told you that there's another wrestling fanzine you can read? I hope you have answered that question, because I am about to tell you exactly that. Some British wrestling fans got together and made a 'zine called Calling Spots.



Now, I know what you're probably thinking. You're probably thinking about how much you would like to read this wrestling fanzine but you don't want to pay international shipping. Well guess what? You don't have to. That's because Calling Spots and The Atomic Elbow each have copies of the other fanzine for sale in our own countries!



So, if you want to read Calling Spots and you're in the USA, you can order a copy from our BRAND NEW ONLINE STORE for only $3.50 postage paid.

And if you're in the United Kingdom and you want to read The Atomic Elbow, you can order from Calling Spots. Here is the link to the Calling Spots website where they tell you how to order The Atomic Elbow in the UK.

HOORAY FOR INTERNATIONAL COMMERCE! Now get to orderin'! We only got 10 copies of Calling Spots and a couple are already gone.

Did we mention OUR BRAND-NEW ONLINE STORE? We did? Okay. Why am I talking about myself in the plural? There's no "we". I'm still just one dude. Buy my wrestling stuff, okay? Thanks.

Oh, and I'm sorry for all that bragging about how "great" my 'zine is at the start of this. I don't know what got into me.

One more thing: did you get the reference in the title of this post? it is a reference to a character from the Superego podcast. You should be listening to this, because it is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment